This Life is YOURS! It's Time To Create The Future You Desire


    What's it going to take for you to be tired of being broke. Tired of entertaining meaningless relationships. Tired of being underpaid and overworked. What is it going to take before you realize you are waking up every day and simply going with the flow of life. You have given in to the idea that your life simply is what it is. What is is going to take before you say I'VE HAD ENOUGH!
  
  Yesterday I shared my story. I have been feeling as though I could not be heard by the right people because they were meeting me where I am today. Mother. Wife. Content Creator. Social Media has a way of only giving a snapshot of your life. I mean it is a platform of snapshots. We share what we desire. The glam and without fail assumptions are made of who you are. Perfect. Believe me, I am far from it. Ask my husband, he gets the rawness that no one else does. It is one thing to say in 21 characters that you've experienced hardships. It's another level to share your full story. I still can't believe the journey it's been.  Sharing my story exposes me to a vulnerability that I have never experienced before.  For years I  have been in a place where the desire to share was there but I was concerned about how others would accept it. If I would anger those who were part of my past for sharing. But how can I ask others to take their life back and go after their future if I myself was not doing so.

    2020 was an interesting year to say the least. Everyone was effected in one way or another by the constant uprooting of everything that is normal. I was not exempt. I lost my grandfather in the summer and my grandmother in the fall. The two real life superheros of my life were gone. Though they lived well into their 80s I was reminded that I too need to LIVE. Following the death of my grandparents I began to re evaluate how I was maneuvering around this world. What I was putting out, what my purpose truly was. Asking God to speak to me so that my life wouldn't be in vain. I kept coming back to the same mission. Remind them of their greatness and help them out. Who are they? Anyone who could relate to a journey of hardships and tough lessons. Anyone who had to swallow the hard pill that the life they were living was not the life that they desired and was ready to take the necessary steps to changing that. Anyone who feels they are drowning but can't see beyond their current circumstances. 

    What is it going to take for you to realize that your life is YOURS. You have the power to change the direction of your life and create the future that you desire. If someone had told me 16 years ago that I would be living any part of the life that I currently am living I would have laughed. At the time I was a teenager who just had a baby, I was living with my mother working at Walmart. I could barely afford the things my son needed. Ok. Lets say 8 years ago. I was a single mother two 2 children. I lived in a one bedroom apartment with them, had no car and worked for minimum wage. For fun let's say 5 years ago. I was standing outside my home watching someone slash all 4 of my tires and destroy everything I worked so hard to obtain. I would have laughed. 

    I had to fight for the stability that I desired. I had to grow up. I had to make better decisions. I had to educate myself and make sacrifices that I didn't want to. I had to promise myself that regardless of who or what walked away from me I was moving in the direction of making this life MY OWN. 

    Are you ready to start moving in the direction of the future you desire. Only you can determine what that future looks like and take the first step. The first step is the most difficult but it's so rewarding. If you would like to hear more about my journey and the tools I used to create the life I desire you can get more information HERE . 


- Ordinary Girl

Comments