Currently I am... A Reflection of Life as is


 Welcome to day one of a full week of journaling. I am using prompts from my digital guided journal available on etsy. The journey of self discovery begins with a reflection of where you are currently. You have to  know where you are in order to know where you want to go. This reflection needs to be as honest as possible.

 If you keep it 100 with anyone it has to be with yourself.
 

Self discovery is a true diction of your life as is. The good. The bad. The Great. The really Bad....
Change can come one unless there's a realization that it's time for change. Reflection on life as is sets self discovery into motion. Set intention for your life. This is something I do a few times a year. I decided to bring you on the journey with me this time.

This week we will be doing a full week of journal prompts Today's prompt will be more introductory but the rest of the week will be To Me From Me, but I will invite you to join me.
Let's Journal
As I am writing this I am days away from my 35th birthday. I must say life is moving in a direction I never would have imagined, in the best way. If your new here Hi. I'm Renee. I was a single mother at age 17. I spent my 20s trying to keep my head above water while navigating failed relationship after failed relationship. I was a single mother of 2 at age 25 and at 27 joined the military and swore off relationships. Whew that was a mouth full. . . I thought life would be what it always was but my career in the military took off; I was really good at it.  At 31 I married my husband, didn't see that coming. I was told no one would want me and God showed me that was not true.

Currently I am embarking into another venture of life and I must admit it's scary. 

I started my own business and after years of throwing up mediocre content am beginning to take content creation seriously. I am also months away from my fourth marriage anniversary and raising a broad of children in every stage of life. My hands are full and with multiple new ventures.

Balance is the theme for my life at this point. I am constantly on the hunt for ways to balance being a mother and wife while remaining true to my dreams. Ive watched mothers give up their sense of identity my entire life and choose to not do so myself. I am raising a daughter and want nothing more than for her to always be herself regardless of where life takes her. I'll admit there aren't any perfect days. I have a large family, demanding job, and social media marketing is grueling. Anything worth having is worth the sacrifice so daily I set priorities for the day and try my best to balance my responsibilities one day at a time.


What does "Currently I am"  look like for you. It's a good time to pull out your journal and complete the prompt for yourself. After setting the stage for what life looks like for you now take a moment and write about what you would like for your life to look like. Set short and long term goals. Take a moment to create a list of things needed to achieve each of these goals. Start small and add larger steps as you go. The self guided journal goes into these steps in the first week of journaling. This week of journaling that we are doing together will not but they are necessary steps. 


Check out these videos on the YouTube channel and help with balancing it all. I share all the things I have learned on this journey. 

What I stopped doing as a busy mom: https://youtu.be/5IMhSrdD7k8

Making free time as a busy mom: https://youtu.be/1loLba066Yw

How I balance it all: https://youtu.be/1M2MNOSUDUY

I'd love for you to participate in this week of journaling and come back tomorrow morning for another prompt. Words have the power to heal. Lets begin the process together. 


Comments